Elementally Speaking - Q&A

Your questions answered about the Nature Spirits and the Elemental Kingdoms - channeled by Cheri Barstow

Index


Latest
(last 10 items):
What should I do with my garden?
Why was there snow this weekend when fall isn't ev...
My plant is burned, why?
How do I connect with Nature?
Q: What about the recent volcanic eruption in Icel...
Recent Volcanic Eruptions
Q: Do moving boulders exist?
Q: What difference, if any do Precious Stones have...
Ley Line Question
"March of the Penguins"

Archives

05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 |  06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 |  07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 |  08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 |  09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 |  10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 |  04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 |  06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 |  08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 |  04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 |  05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 |  01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 |  06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 |  12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 |  04/01/2010 - 05/01/2010 |  01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011 |  11/01/2011 - 12/01/2011 |  03/01/2012 - 04/01/2012 |  08/01/2015 - 09/01/2015 |  12/01/2015 - 01/01/2016 |  08/01/2016 - 09/01/2016 | 

Saturday, August 01, 2015

 
Q: I have a question for you...my girlfriend has an Elm tree growing in the backyard that has root shoots coming up all over the concrete patio and garden soil areas. The tree is in a neighbor's yard and its roots have been dominating the area (many backyards) for many years. Is there any way we can communicate with this Elm to change this problem without having it cut down? Thank you for any feedback you can offer. The tree is located in Emeryville California. Thanks, Paul

A: Life is a process of growth and like you I must grow. I do not intend to harm others only to spread myself the best way possible to attain what I need to survive. If I did not then I would not grow but remain the same.

Q: Is it possible for you to remain the same if some of your roots are cut back?

A: If one looses a limb then one survives in your world, is that not so? Thus it is the same in ours. We also have limbs but unlike you we also have roots, being tethered to the ground now that our time of roving has ceased. Like all plants our roots can be trimmed but unlike those that are moved it in not easily done to ones such as us. If one desires they may cut what is disturbing as long as I am able to maintain my stance in the community. Do you understand?

Q: So it is possible to cut the roots that travel to other peoples property without killing you?

A: Yes as long as my central structure is maintained and my main root stays in tact. I will resent this non growth but if it is what is needed to move along in my development then it is necessary, is it not?

Q: Yes. Because if not then you will need to be cut down.

A: All things live their given time, each giving what is needed to move ahead. If my time of service has passed then I shall release myself and move on. The great Mother that serves us all will delegate where and when this should be. Service above all is the goal of Nature, as you have seen, and thus to be none is not possible. If this is unclear or you do not wish for my help any longer then you may release me from this world. If cutting back my existence is what is called for then you may also do this. It is in the hands of the Mother. My only desire is to serve. When that has passed then my purpose is fulfilled and I too shall pass as well.

Q: My friends do not want you to leave, they only want you to stop extending your roots.

A: All must grow and if not then they will cease to be. Do you understand? If you cut my roots than I shall survive but only if I am still of use to those that serve.

Q: I will give this message to my friends. I thank you for your advice and know that you will prosper if Mother Nature wishes it.

A: And so it is.










<< Home

Archives

05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 |  06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 |  07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 |  08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 |  09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 |  10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 |  04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 |  06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 |  08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 |  04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 |  05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 |  01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 |  06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 |  12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 |  04/01/2010 - 05/01/2010 |  01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011 |  11/01/2011 - 12/01/2011 |  03/01/2012 - 04/01/2012 |  08/01/2015 - 09/01/2015 |  12/01/2015 - 01/01/2016 |  08/01/2016 - 09/01/2016 | 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?